First Access Funding Corp. is a young, vibrant company that strives to employ the most motivated and ambitious individuals. We are excited to have you as part of our team. Please review the following job description as an introduction to your new role within our company.
Income Investigator is a fun and fast paced introductory level role. You will assess paperwork submitted by our dealer partners for accuracy and completeness, contact employers of potential customers to verify details, and maintain business relationships.
You will work closely with our Credit Analysts and Funding Administrators to complete your daily tasks.
- Review paystubs and bank statements submitted by our dealer partners
- Contact potential customer employers to verify accuracy of submitted documentation
- Act as liaison between internal staff, dealer partners and customers
- Update and maintain internal/collaborative systems to show current progress and requirements
- Ensure all communication is clear and decisive to progress deals efficiently
The dynamic climate of First Access allows for the opportunity to undertake new challenges. Your role responsibilities may change and develop as we progress into the future.
There are unique skills and talents that will contribute to successful performance within each role at First Access. The abilities and attributes important for this role include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Inquisitive nature and particularly detail oriented
- Pleasant, and enjoy phone communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated and a confident decision maker
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Excel spreadsheets, Word, Outlook
- Comfortable with general database navigation